MY72BUG
Much to my surprise, I guess I did it!  I am old enough (55) that many of the ways of the computer are quite a challenge to me even though I have to make use of one at work every day.  When in doubt I can always rely on one of my three sons to update my brain so that it can do some of the more advanced stuff but currently all three sons are away from our small town getting some higher education.  Oh yes, the flag hanging in my rec room is the real thing straight from the factory at Wolfsberg, Germany.  It was presented to my 98 year old next door neighbour back in the 1960's when he was the local VW dealer here in town.  Back in the day they flew the dealers to Germany and had them tour the factory.  This was presented to me by him when he saw MY72BUG appear in my driveway way back in 1999.
Quote 0 0
68autobug

I cannot see the photo....

I have been posting pics the past few years on a Pentax digital camera I bought...

anyway I upgraded to a new Fuji film camera a few months ago, and i haven't been game enough to hook it up to the computer as yet.... lol

it uses a FUJIFILM finepix program , where My Pentax uses ACDCee program..

so another learning curve coming up...

cheers

LEE

68AutoBug - helping keep air cooled Volkswagens alive in Australia & around the World -

http://community.webshots.com/user/vw68autobug
-
Quote 0 0
MY72BUG
Lee: the photo is actually in an earlier post in the Open Forum - "test picture"  It was part of my learning process for using a digital camera to post pictures
Quote 0 0
MY72BUG
...... and here is what happened around our area on the 21st of November.  More is happening tonight.  Not much Bug driving getting done these days - and winter has not even started.
Quote 0 0