Jay537
Hello there just join the forums and looking foward to learn from all the input of the members, I have a 74 super imported with a 1300cc dual port and low back seats I was told that it was the economic version, I just bough a set of riviera wheels and was wondering if the tires it came with will work they are 145/15 and are mounted on the steel wheels, the rivieras are 5.5 wide and the srtock are 4.5. Any input is greatly appreciated..jay
Quote 0 0
Wayne
That translate into 1/2 inch wider on each side. I'd give it a try...
Quote 0 0
Jay537
Thanks Wayne! I got the wheels, and they fit under the fenders I had to grind the hub side to make them fit over the drum in was too tight only a couple of thousends of an inch, also found that the center cap is too small to house the nut on the back wheels, I was told by the salesman from vee dub that it was a perfect fit so much for that huh!! They look great anyways I guess I have to come up with something to attach that rear center cap. I posted a profile picture with the new wheels on, oh by the way last night when we were cruising around I got the generator ligth on and is staying on I think is time for a new alternator what brand should I go with?thanks and happy holidays!!!!
Quote 0 0