sup73bk
I just converted to Ghia Front Disks and everything was all nice and tight, but when I went to my friends shop to get my tires balanced; my wheels are about to wiggle off. I think it is the spindle since the bearings were new and so was everything else.
1 - Should I use a Ghia spindle to go with the brakes and will it work on my 72' Super.
2 - Wheel Bearings, is there a difference between Ghia and Super?

My rear end is also loose as a goose, that means I need to replace the bearings, right or could this to be from a bad C.V. joints? All the rear wheels consist of is bearings and a spacer for the C.V. shaft to slide through, correct.
1972 1302S
dual 34 icts,Pertronix Points,Corbeau Seats, GT Exhaust, Lower front and rear sway-bars, Strut tower bar, Jacob's Elec. Ign., Empi Shifter, Front Disc Brakes & SS Brake Lines

1973 Squareback (1776cc, dual 40mm)
Quote 0 0
sup73bk
Well I talked to some people and they said that I just probably need to adjust my bearings, b/c after you install brakes I guess sometimes you have to do that. So that is what I am going to do.
1972 1302S
dual 34 icts,Pertronix Points,Corbeau Seats, GT Exhaust, Lower front and rear sway-bars, Strut tower bar, Jacob's Elec. Ign., Empi Shifter, Front Disc Brakes & SS Brake Lines

1973 Squareback (1776cc, dual 40mm)
Quote 0 0