Regretfully i must sell my 78 vert and i want it to go to someone who cares. I bought my super vert in th early 90's drove it for a while and eventually started to fix the rust problems . The problem was big , i've had a new german front chassis half welded on along with new floor pans , the welding was done by Stowe auto body in Joliet illinois. Since then ,the entire car has been disassembled getting ready for paint stripping . I have a new front body clip to take care of front rust problems along with new conv support rails and a  set of narrowed rear trailing arms and shortened axels from california imports. All the original glass and window frames are intact and most of the body is in excellent shape and the dash has one small crack but like i said it's disassembled but has a clean title and is currently insured. i'm realistically asking 500 for all of it(buyer must take ALL) and i must sell it soon . anyone interested please contact me at sleeper1@peoplepc.com  . Sorry but right now pics are not possible. this would make a good spring project starting with a solid chassis  ,  please buy my car.

Quote 0 0

The car has been sold

Quote 0 0