beetlejuice
Got a 71 Super Beetle, and may have found a sales brochure for a 71 Standard Beetle. Thinking of purchasing the sales brochure, but don't know if the brochure and the specs that are listed on the inside back cover are identical to that of my Super Beetle. Are the sales brochures for the Super and Standard Beetles intechangeable???
Beetlejuice
Quote 0 0
flash

beetlejuice wrote:
Got a 71 Super Beetle, and may have found a sales brochure for a 71 Standard Beetle. Thinking of purchasing the sales brochure, but don't know if the brochure and the specs that are listed on the inside back cover are identical to that of my Super Beetle. Are the sales brochures for the Super and Standard Beetles intechangeable???
Beetlejuice

Are you talking about a sales brochure or the owner's manual?  I have both for my 73 Super.  The manual was in the glove box when I bought it new and I grabbed a brochure out of the lobby on April 10, 1973.  There's so many differences between the Supers and the standards that I'm sure the publication items were different.  I often see owner's manuals for sale on ebay.

Loren R. Knapp
In The Hot Sonoran Desert of Arizona - 73 Super Beetle "The Blues."
Quote 0 0
ljohn

Speaking of VW books I recently bought some item's from EBay and a 1967  VW hardcover illustrated joke book called " Think Small " was included got to say pretty funny stuff.....LJohn 

LJohn
Quote 0 0