Chugabug
Here's a pic, thought I'd give it a "shot" since Wayne and associates so graciously added this great feature!
THANKS!
Quote 0 0
Chugabug
The weather broke here in Lima Ohio at about 1100. So we headed West to Ft. Wayne Indiana in our '70 standard just to see what we could see. Though the website said nothing of it being postponed, by the time we got to Ft. Wayne (Hour) sun was out and people with all types of VW's were there, 25 at best, coming and going. Even swap meet had a few. Sign out front of park said Postponed, but I liked it. Seemed to be like a cruise in almost, just people enjoying their and others Vdubs, cruising in and about.
Quote 0 0
Wayne
Nice! I love VW events but I like actually cruising with a bunch of Beetles even more. We had a cruise once with almost 30 Beetles that took us all over Toronto. Where ever we stopped people were flipping out over seeing so many VWs in one place. What a blast!

Is anyone going to be attending the June Jitter Bug VW show in Niagara Falls later this month? It's a wicked show with over 200 VWs every year.
Quote 0 0
Wayne
Nice! Is that your Beetle?
Quote 0 0
Chugabug
No, I wish. I don't want to mislead, just this picture was the best over all "group" shot of some that were there for the most part. I liked how people were cruising in and out.
Almost like the MVCC event which had been moved due to rain then flooding, at the hour we arrived, alot were leaving due to what looked like another threat of rain. We here in the MidWest have yet to really have a break from rain. But I thought the turn out was good for a Midwest City with the threat of rain looming. My Beetle's, I have sent along as an attachment. White, '72 "113" Marathon that I hope to get back to it's original colors someday. Blue '70 Standard.
I'll see if it holds both attachments. Both are works in progress. I feel not worthy entering them amongst the others that have worked long and hard to get them to the status they are in. Ours are drivers that we get out and enjoy them every chance we get. Only the '70 is operational now. '72 is getting a used (not run yet-fingers crossed) replacement motor installed out in the garage as I write this, it sits waiting on me to get back to it.....But thanks for adding this picture post ability, IT ROCKS! This SITE ROCKS!
Quote 0 0