JeffCarl
looking around and all the post are from years ago. I just checked the top posters on the forum and I was listed as one, with one post. the highest one had six posts.

What's the deal?
Quote 0 0
Wayne
Hey Jeff, is was almost totally dead with the rise of Facebook groups but I’m trying to revive it. There are a few more recent posts and I’m hoping that I can persuade a few people to start using it again. This is however a lot of useful information is you search.
Quote 0 0
JeffCarl
okay. thank you. 
Quote 0 0
Melange
Hello Super Beetle folks ... my name is Miguel, owner of a 1302-s german look style ... Greetings from Colombia
Quote:
Quote 0 0
Wayne
Hi Miguel, we were talking on Instagram the other day. Glad you joined the forum!
Quote 1 0
Melange
Wayne wrote:
Hi Miguel, we were talking on Instagram the other day. Glad you joined the forum!

Hello... that's right ... Thanks for the invitation!!!
Quote 0 0
Volks_Swaggin
Hey Wayne,

So I'm going to try to do my part to be more active here. I really like the idea of this website. In just the last 5 minutes I figured out that you have to log on to do some things and I found the "Search" bar! 

I tried to upload some pictures and was denied due to size restrictions. I can easily resize them but there's nothing telling me what the maximum size allowed is. Also, there's nothing telling me what size my profile pic needs to be.

I hope to be as active as possible on here. 

Thanks for what you're doing here.
Armando
1975 Malaga Red Convertible
Quote 0 0
Wayne
Hi Armando and welcome to the forum. I can increase the allowed picture size if you give me an idea of what would work. I’ll also check into the profile pic size for you. Hopefully we can get a few new members and bring this forum back to life.
Quote 0 0