beetlemusic

just had to re- register luckily i was able to get my old user name back. I guess i stayed away to long without realizing it. I felt a tinge if the VW fever today while helping somebody with a thing. made me realize I miss working on these old cars. I will probably be pulling my 71 super out of the barn and putting it back on the road. my daughter has actually expressed an interest. hope to be back contributing if work and life (mostly work) don't pull me away again

Quote 0 0
VSB74
Welcome back, beetlemusic! It's really easy to get sidetracked at times. I've been there myself. Somehow we always seem to return to these strange but fun little cars!

Best of luck with your '71 Super
Rog
Quote 0 0
68autobug
beetlemusic wrote:

just had to re- register luckily i was able to get my old user name back. I guess i stayed away to long without realizing it. I felt a tinge if the VW fever today while helping somebody with a thing. made me realize I miss working on these old cars. I will probably be pulling my 71 super out of the barn and putting it back on the road. my daughter has actually expressed an interest. hope to be back contributing if work and life (mostly work) don't pull me away again

Hi
there was a computer problem last year which deleted most things....
and most members including Me...    lol

LEE

- helping keep air cooled Volkswagens alive in Australia and around the world --
I have been on here since 20th February 2004
Quote 0 0