BugMan
I figure it's about time I post up with some pics of my 74 Super.  It's not done, but I'm getting close.  I had her running a little this weekend.  Did alot of brake work a couple weeks ago.  Replaced rear cylinders, brake shoes, springs, e-brake cables, and e-brake handle.  Gotta still get the disk brake kit and suspension stuff for the front.  I've also got to finish painting, but that's not gonna be hard.  Ahyhow, here she is...

put the tail lights on for kicks and grins

Quote 0 0
ELON1974
what's keeping it from running right now? A little detail into the engine work you're doing maybe?
1974 SB - Lloyd
Quote 0 0
BugMan

She starts and runs just fine for a while.  Just doesn't idle for long when it gets good and warmed up.  It's just a simpe carb adjustment.  I also don't think that my alternator is working properly.  I've heard it won't work without the speedo light connected, so I hooked up an led light to where it would connect to the speedo.  It came on once and stayed on while the car ran.  I turned it off and the light hasn't come back on.  The light still works, just not when connected in place of the speedo light.  I just don't have a whole lot of time to mess with it right now, or the money to buy the other parts I need before I drive it.  I need the front end stuff like I stated earlier, I also need a hood hinge.  I know where one is, I just have to find the time to get it.  I'm working away from home alot lately so my weekends have been spent catching up on other things around the house.  December is a busy month anyhow.  Maybe I'll have more time after the first of the year.

Quote 0 0