flash
I like to click on the members General Information area and read about the people in the forum.  Where there from and what they do etc.  Unfortunately most people seem to be elusive with any information. 
Where just v-dubers after all, this isn't America's Most Wanted.  Loren 
Loren R. Knapp
In The Hot Sonoran Desert of Arizona - 73 Super Beetle "The Blues."
Quote 0 0
nipper552003

Loren- I think people in general are reluctant to share of themselves on the 'net.  I glean little insights about forum members from their writings, and I. too, like putting a name and face together...sometimes I'm quite surprised to find I was way off base about someone.  Here's pictures of me playing with my "Boys' Toys"... stones, steel railroad track, and earth-mover tires.  It keeps me out of bars and trouble, and my "trainer", a younger friend, has made me stronger than I've ever been. I've been told I don't look like your usual VW owner  This training complements my interest in martial arts and that complements my interest in bonsai trees. 

Quote 0 0
flash

John,

Great seeing you! You're right nice to put a face with all these ramblings we've been posting.  I'll see If I can get my better half to snap a couple of shots of yours truly.
You hobbies (interests) make me wonder if when you spiffy up the bug you hear in the back ground....wax on...wax off.  (You'd have to know the movie Karate Kid to get the reference.) 

Loren
Loren R. Knapp
In The Hot Sonoran Desert of Arizona - 73 Super Beetle "The Blues."
Quote 0 0