NoH2O
I own a 74 Super and came across a chance to pick up a 72 Super cheap. What parts, if any, could I swap out for my ride? It has excellent interior, which is actually what I'd be interested in most, it's an auto stick, and it runs. If not if there is anyone out there interested it's in Ohio, and dude will take less than $500 for it. Let me know.
'63 Ragtop
'56 Ragtop
'78 Riviera camper

"..at least I'm enjoyin' the ride"
Quote 0 0
Wayne

I'm not sure if the seats would fit but it is "Super" easy to take the old ones out to try. All you have to do is lift the stopper in the center of the track and the seats will slide right out the back. If those seats fit and are in good shape it sounds like a deal. You could always sell what's left of the Super to get most of your $ back.

Quote 0 0
NoH2O
Wayne, my thoughts exactly. My 74 somehow ended up with Honda!?!? seats in it. The previous owner did a good job though. He managed to fabricate a bar that went across the rails that ties into the single point in the front. Actually works very well. I just want to go back to original, at least VW, interior if posible. Someone else told me most of the interior is useless to me. The fenders can work, but would be different style bumper brackets, which would work out if I decide to go with the T-bars idea. I'm gonna go check it out anyway, worse case I spend the afternoon looking over an old Beetle! I can think of a lot worse things to do! Thanks!
'63 Ragtop
'56 Ragtop
'78 Riviera camper

"..at least I'm enjoyin' the ride"
Quote 0 0