Hiya x

My name is Jayne and I have recently bought (well yesterday) a black, 1971, 1302s. just been searchin on the net, found this site and i think (well i know) its goin 2 be very useful .
Anyway, with being based in St. Helens nr Liverpool was wondering if any1 knew of any VW clubs which i can join online. the ones around my area you have 2 send of a cheque but i dont possess one. Any ideas?????
Quote 0 0
SuperSlow73
Welcome to this cool site. I recenty joined a while back and experienced some very nice people. I own a 73 Super. Sorry but I live in houston and wouldnt know any UK clubs but i know there out there somewhere, I'll give an internet search and try to help you out and again WELCOME

Gary
1965 VW Beetle, "Thug Bug"
LOOKING FOR A GHIA, IN THE TX AREA
Houston Aircoolers
San Antonio Aircoolers
Quote 0 0
flash
Welcome!
I have freinds in England and Scotland although not VW bug people. They may be able to help I'll send them email. If you look through the forum section here carefully you'll see there's some people in your neck of the world who just joined us too.

Good luck.

Loren
Loren R. Knapp
In The Hot Sonoran Desert of Arizona - 73 Super Beetle "The Blues."
Quote 0 0
Wayne
Welcome to SuperBeetles.Com where it's always free to join our forum and Yahoo eGroup.

Go to our links site AllAirCooled.Com and click the link for Great Britain. You'll find a full list of VW vendors and clubs to browse through.

Good luck!
Quote 0 0
Precise1
Hello Jayne, and welcome This is friendly forum with plenty of good people, and LOTS of technical information, I'm sure you will like it. Sorry, I can't help you with the UK club as I'm about 5000 miles away, but I'm sure someone will post something soon !! Be well.

Bernard
Measure twice; Cut once....
Quote 0 0
flash
Jayne...

Here's one in the UK:

http://bugrunners.co.uk/

Just do Google search...Type in England VW Clubs

Loren
Loren R. Knapp
In The Hot Sonoran Desert of Arizona - 73 Super Beetle "The Blues."
Quote 0 0
thanks 4 that info loren and 2 every1 for all your kind welcomes. I know there is groups local 2 me (Merseyside VW Club, Newlancs VW club and one in wigan) but its gonna be a couple of weeks b4 i can get membership.
I forgot 2 say in my original post, ive also got a 1969 vw 1500 aswell - well loved as will my new beetle.
Quote 0 0