I just purchased a 1975 convertable.  For some reason, there is no glove box, just a big hole.  Does anyone know of a good source to get the whole system, insert, door, and latch?

Thank you,

Dave Mak
Quote 0 0

try this.....



This is from http://www.bfyobsoleteparts.com 
Scroll down and you'll see a glove box for 68 to 77  bugs.

You might want to keep looking for the hardware and other stuff. Good site

Hope that helps.
Rob J

1970 in progress
Quote 0 0
Try Mid America and West Coast Metric also. There are links flashing at the top of the page for both of them. Between them and the BFY site listed above you should be able to find anything you need. Good Luck!
'63 Ragtop
'56 Ragtop
'78 Riviera camper

"..at least I'm enjoyin' the ride"
Quote 0 0