New OEM (Brazilian) VW Super Beetle (71-74) gas tank.  It may fit additonal years, but for sure I know it fits 71-74  I purchased this tank to replace my stock tank that was full of crude but ended up redoing my stock tank with the POR15 tank treatment.  A clean tank sure improves engine performance, I am amazed.  I paid $120.00 + shipping and will take $80 or best offer but buyer has to pay shipping.  The tank is new and still has the cosmolene application, which will have to be removed.  Seller instructions says to use 3 gallons of gasoline or a gallon of acetone and let sit for 20-30 mintues and then slosh around and then drain.  Your new tank is ready for business.  Any questions or if you would like to estimate your UPS shipping, the tank is about 30 lbs and would be shipped from 77036.  Get it early before shipping is affected by the HOLIDAYS. 

I also have (2) two in tank gas filters that I purchased and do not need.  I take $12 for them shipped to anywhere in the continental USA, excluding HI, AK and Puerto Rico.
Quote 0 0