Since I've been posting about different things I've done.. I figured I would post about this.. I'm about to get my insta-heat blower motors so I decided "well I should redo my stuff".. So I looked at all my hoses and most are damaged in some way up front. Except for 2.. So what I did was I (being kind of stupid) was like well I'll just replace all the hoses ^_^;.. yeah that one that goes down to the heater channel in the floor can be a painful reminder of why you should think something over a lot.. Anyway.. i was able to reach my hand all the way to the bottom on the passenger side to pull out any trash and the last piece of the piping.. After this attempting to get the aluminum hose over it again was well extremely hard.. So my dad had the idea of cutting around 2-3 inches of pvc pipe that had a flared end of and shove it in there.. Then put another piece on the end of that and then put the hose over all of that.. Amazingly its was a lot easier to do that then it was to attempt to get the hose on. The flared end was just a little bit larger and it was around 1.5 inches long. So when you shoved the other end in it made a seal but also made it where blowing it out or anything is kind of hard.(hope I never have to take it out again).. Anyway I read over at rob and dave's website they had problems doing this so I thought I would share how i did mine.. The driver side is going to be the hardest since there’s the brake fluid is over there but well see what happens..