sector51
Where can I buy erco wheels? Also, how much are they?
73 super beetle
Gene Berg 2213cc
Quote 0 0
Wayne
Wolfsburg Performance carries E.R.C.O. wheels, but I'm not sure of the price.
Quote 0 0
Ryan
Ooohhh, Ercos are pretty. Make sure to get the street version. He doesn't sell direct inside of California for tax reasons but any retailer can purchase from him. Have your local shop throw them a call. Phone number should be inside either of the two Mags. --Ryan
Quote 0 0
sector51
do they sell 4 lug?
73 super beetle
Gene Berg 2213cc
Quote 0 0
sector51
do you guys know any other distributors?
73 super beetle
Gene Berg 2213cc
Quote 0 0
Ryan
Yes they do have a 4 lug version. For those that don't know, they are look like the classic centerline design, but completely smooth, none of the little rivet doobies. They are what I plan to go to eventually. Really lightweight too.
Like I said, pick up one of the mags and make a phone call direct to Erco. Ask them for a distributer in your area. --Ryan
Quote 0 0
sector51
you think i should buy new rotors and drums so ican get the better looking 5 lug version?

oh yeah for some reason when turn left my left tire scrapes the side of the car. What is up with that?

I need some help. I am going to be purchasing some tires also. I want to know what would be the best setup to get good handling and that the tires/rims wouldn't wouldnt be stickin out of the fenders and stuff.

would 205/40/17 fit on a super?
73 super beetle
Gene Berg 2213cc
Quote 0 0
sup73bk
If your alingment is straight and from the looks of your picture you fenders are in good shape, maybe your steering box isn't centered correctly. When you get an alignment it will tell you how many degrees each side turns, maybe that is your problem.
1972 1302S
dual 34 icts,Pertronix Points,Corbeau Seats, GT Exhaust, Lower front and rear sway-bars, Strut tower bar, Jacob's Elec. Ign., Empi Shifter, Front Disc Brakes & SS Brake Lines

1973 Squareback (1776cc, dual 40mm)
Quote 0 0