bikertrash35967

is any one going to the show tomorrow in chattanooga? this will be my first vw show even though i have drove bugs for 16 years. Do the have vendors ( shirts,tags, parts,ect.,ect.)?

Quote 0 0
NoH2O

Hey I was just wondering if you made it to the show? I didn't see this thread until today. What a muddy mess! I was vending both days. Got into Tenn. late Friday night and then went to set up around 7:30 on Sat morning. Rained all night Fri. and until around 10 or so Sat morning. The field was a mess and the poor guys who showed up early with show cars were covered. Luckily they moved them to the blacktop, unfortunatly for the vendors we got left over in the muddy field. Needless to say business was slow. We made up for it Sunday though when they let us move over with the rest of the show. I had a bunch of 67 only stuff, a couple of 1:6 scale Herbie Fully Loaded buses for sale, and random stuff. Maybe we met, who knows. lol! It was a good show all in all. Are you going to Sevierville (Circle yer Wagens) next weekend? May 6th and 7th. Another great SE show, if so maybe I'll see ya there.

Steve

'63 Ragtop
'56 Ragtop
'78 Riviera camper

"..at least I'm enjoyin' the ride"
Quote 0 0
bikertrash35967

hey steve ,

i'm pretty sure we probably met saturday morning cuz i waded the mud all the way up until about 12:00 p.m and stopped at everybody selling at least twice but only bought a few items. even though there was lots of mud i had a great time. As far as sevierville goes i'm not sure if i can make that show or not.

Quote 0 0
NoH2O

Yeah, I was against the back fence Sat. There was only one other vendor back there besides us. Basically at the very end of the first row. We had a green EZ up tent and a Black Toyota truck. There were probably a few kids covered in mud too. lol!!

Steve

'63 Ragtop
'56 Ragtop
'78 Riviera camper

"..at least I'm enjoyin' the ride"
Quote 0 0