GRIZDOG
Aren't the people who run this website the same people who make the "Bug Me" videos?  If I'm right, I'd like to ask you if you could put your videos on DVD's.  The series is excellent, but VHS tapes are prone to wear out and easy to damage.  I have volumes 2 & 3.  I had to return volume 2 and wait for a new one because the first tape was messed up, but I feel like that may not have occured, had it been recorded onto a newer technology.

It's just a suggestion.  I will likely order more videos in the future and it would be nice if they were on DVD.

Thanks for listening.
1972 Super Beetle
Quote 0 0
Wayne

No, we're not the same people. Although Rick Higgens from Bug Me Video does write the Tech Talk with Rick section for us. I've heard from Rick that DVDs will be available for all the Bug Me videos shortly. I'm going to contact him to confirm a date.

Quote 0 0
kingd33

I bought mine on DVD,I just called them up and asked for them. Very,Very, nice!!

Quote 0 0
Wayne
Heres a reply from Rick, "Yes, we have them all on DVD now.  In fact DVD sales are about 90% of our business now.  I think that VHS is on its last leg."
Quote 0 0