Dave
Hi!
i recently purchased a 1303 super beetle and everythings been running fine until recently my brake lights and reverse lights suddenly stopped working, i have checked the fuse box and the fuses seem ok just not sure where else to look.
any help would be great. thanks.

Quote 0 0
1303Steve

Hi

The reverse lights have a fuse near the ignition coil, also check the wire connectors on the firewall near #1 cylinder, also check the wiring on the reverse light switch on the front nose of the gearbox.

Check to see if you have power at brake light switch and that the wires are connected. With the ignition on bridge the two wires for the brake light switch, if the lights are working now your brake light switch needs replacing.

Steve

Quote 0 0
boyumachinery

We,Yuhuan Boyu Machinery Co., Ltd which are professional manufacturer of steering gearbox and brake caliper for VW Bettle.pls feel free to tell us if you need.we are sure that we can give you best price for you.pls send email to boyu52@yahoo.com.cn

we are professional manufacturer of steering gear box and brake caliper for car,truck and tractor.
Quote 0 0