NYer_in_MI

The usual method that I use for auto repair.

Daniel Mosher
Resident Cartoonist

www.allaircooled.com
www.superbeetles.com
Quote 0 0
aircooled299
Now I know what everyone else sees when I'm working on my little friend.
-Patrick

Quote 0 0
nipper552003

Daniel- the best yet!!  I made this one my background for my computer!  Keep up the good work. 

P.S.   Did you ever consider making a book, something like Larson has done with his cartoons?? It could be marketed at the VW shows.

John Scribner

Quote 0 0
NYer_in_MI

Actually, I am currently collaborating with some folks to do some line-drawing illustration / cover art for an air-cooled-oriented book.  Pretty cool!

As soon as I've enough of my own 'toons collected up in my portfolio, I would definately think about publishing a book of my work.  It would be a fun thing to sell at VW auto shows!

Daniel Mosher
Resident Cartoonist

www.allaircooled.com
www.superbeetles.com
Quote 0 0
Wayne

I knew it was just a matter of time before your talent got recognized. Don't forget us little guys when you become rich and famous

Quote 0 0
NYer_in_MI

It would satisfy me just fine to be "comfortable", and to do what I do... in relation to a life involvement with drawing VW's.  It seems unusual, but wonderful, that I will be making a career move simply by doing something that I've been doing since before I was even a double-digit age... depicting the cars that I love.

Above all, I would not be able to "forget" anyone, though I know you're joshing me.  My life belongs to the Air Cooled life and the people in it!

Daniel Mosher
Resident Cartoonist

www.allaircooled.com
www.superbeetles.com
Quote 0 0