Precise1
Thanks Ryan, yup, you nailed it... I will pay attention now...

Bernard
Measure twice; Cut once....
Quote 0 0
Precise1
I cant figure out how to easily access my PM here... I see that a few people have messaged me (Wayne 4/8 about tapping, etc) but I get no notice, and see no 'inbox' to check. I would love to help when called, but I am too dim to figure out how/where to go see this. Some one please enlighten me ! As I am fond of saying, "Ignorance can be cured, Stupidity is the crime". Someone cure me LOL.

Bernard
Quote 0 0
Ryan
Doh, untill you said something I didn't even notice I had two of them, sorry guys. On the other boards I frequent, when I get a PM it pops up when I log on and opens a new page to my inbox. Guess I've got to pay more attention here.
Precise1, where it says "welcome (your name) and 'X' new, click on the the 'X' new link. It'll take you to your control panel. From there click the link to Private messages. --Ryan
Quote 0 0
Wayne
Look to the right of "Welcome Precise 1" and you will see "Control Panel - Logout - Search" If you have any messages you'll see "Control Panel - 1 New". To view this new message, click that link and then Private Messages. This will take you too any messages that you might have. This is great feature if you see another members on line and want to chat.

To send a message click the members name and then select "Send a PM" in the PM Status field.

Have fun!
Quote 0 0
Precise1
Yep, Thanks Wayne, I got it now and will pay attention. This post may inform others also. As Ryan stated, he didn't know of it/how it worked either.

Bernard
Quote 0 0