bumblebee73
Where were you, and what were you doing on Sept. 11 , 2001.

I'll start,

I was at work and i just got done working on a car and was in the office turning the ticket and keys in and i saw that the first tower was on fire , and i thought wow thats one heck of a fire and i went back to work . just to find out a few min. later that a jet flew into the second tower. i was speechless , just thinking how fu**ed up that was, then later on my dad called me to tell me that he was outside at his work and he saw the pentagon get hit.

my heart still goes out to those people and there family.

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k92/my67truck/my%201641cc%20vw%20rail/

[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com][/URL]
Quote 0 0
olspeed
9/11/2001 Was not a good day for the country. And it wasn't a good day for me either. I watched the terrible things happening on the east coast while making coffee and getting ready for work. I even brought a little portable TV in to work so we could all watch this awful event unfold. Then at about 9;00 AM AK time I got a call from the State Fire Marshall and was informed that my weekend cabin (soon to be my retirement home) had burned to the ground and that they suspected that it was arson. during the following weeks after 9/11 I had to try not only to understand what was going on in the world as to why anyone or country would do this to the U.S. And I had to fight with the State Troopers and the State Fire Marshall to find out why someone would torch my cabin.
 The hole thing has left a bitter taste with me. We found out who planed the attack and he still lives! whats up with that? And on my cabin the Fire Marshall said that the Troopers were responsible for prosecuting the two dirt bags that torched my place. And the Troopers told me who they are, where they live and then told me that the Fire Marshall was responsible for their prosecution and that the only reason THEY investigated the fire was to make sure I didn't set it. They also told me that if anything were to happen to these two dirt bags that I would be the first one they would come visit. In the next three weeks after my place went up four more places were torched, one less than three days after mine. Plus in talking to the State Fire Marshals office they can tie these same two scum to over nineteen different arson attacks over a two year period before my place was burned. And just so you know nothing has ever happened to these people either.
 I am sorry for the book, but just even thinking about this day just makes me want to BREAK something.
Olspeed

66 Ghia, "Dexter" 76 flat window Beetle
It's not a Car it's a VolksWagon!
Quote 0 0
Drifty
I was on the road somewhere in Indiana...NY to AZ trek...I pulled into a gas station and another guy pumping gas said.."Did you hear?..a plane crashed into the World Trade Center"...I figured it must have been a freak accident..a Piper with a dead engine or some such...turned on the radio and heard the deal.......all I have to say is keep taking it to them and don't stop..they won't.....radical Islam won't be satisfied until they turn the world's clock back to the dark ages.......God bless are soldiers and their aim be true...........
Never teach a pig to sing. It cann't be done and it irritates the pig.
Quote 0 0
Drifty

Never teach a pig to sing. It cann't be done and it irritates the pig.
Quote 0 0
ryen74
I was a junior in high school. We were having a half day that day so teachers did not really have anything planned. I was in AZ so the times were different, but I remember that about 20 min into my first class a teacher cam in and told my teacher something. He turned on the TV and we watched it in every class the rest of the day.
Ryen
"Arizona dreamin'"
Quote 0 0
YELLRHD
Well were about 13hrs ahead of the east coast so I was just going to bed after getting my house secured for an approaching typhoon. Something flashed on the tv (japanese) and I asked my wife what they were talking about and she said a plane crashed into a building in New York. Thinking it was a freak accident I went to bed.
 When i got up early about 6am to we were in the middle of a typhoon (80+ mph winds) so I didn't have to work I turned on the TV to check the weather and flipped to the only english language channel we have here and basically sat and watched in shock all day (till the power went out).
  Makes me even prouder to be here serving the Marines and thier families as well as all the other services.
Quote 0 0