I have a 1975 white super beetle with sunroof for sale. It has a brand new 1600cc dual port engine with a brand new dual exhaust. The engine only has about 5,000 miles on it, if that. I have changed the oil regularly and have all records from the time I bought the car. It also has khumo brand tires with about 85% tread on them mounted on eight spoke empi wheels. I also just put on a brand new master cylinder, front drum brakes and shoes, and a new battery and alternator. I have a few extra brand new parts to put on but just haven't had the time. I am selling it because I just don't have the time between working two jobs to be able to finish the restoration. The paint is average. It has a few very small rust spots, but nothing major. The floor pans are in great condition, and the interior is in average condition. With a small amount of love this car would look awesome. I am selling it for $4000. It is my daily driver. Email me if you have questions and I can also send pics. I will also throw in a free set of (4) empi sprint star wheels for free.

Thx,

Russ James
Quote 0 0