71SuperBee

The car is now painted . Bright orange. Email for pics more to come

Hey there everyone, I have up for sale my 1971 super beetle. This car runs great it has a newly rebuilt DP 1600 in it stock. A new bocar carb, all the tins painted and all there. New main,rod and cam bearings. New 85.5 pistons and jugs, brand new heads also. New exhaust. New Bosch coil,plugs,wires,dizzy cap,rotor,points,and vacuum advance dizzy. The heater boxes all work and in great shape. The car is in great shape other than a paint job, it also needs some interior but it is all there and has been my daily driver for over a year. The new engine only has 1500 miles or less on it. It also has two holes in the pan but patched and nothing major.. Pm me and let me know..I have all receipts for the car. This would make a great commuter car. Comes with pop outs too. New tires, new front wheel bearings and brakes.. Plus spring kit for the brakes have been replaced. The tranny has had 2nd and 3rd gear replaced and all spec'd by a 42year old vet.. Thanks..Please email me for pics or pm me for pics...I will send them out soon as i get the pm if not the days after I drive a truck so i come home every other night..

Aaron

I am located in Cohutta, GA 30710

71 Super Beetle AKA:"THE BUG!!"
Quote 0 0