Wayne
Hey all,

We worked a deal with Cailfornia Import Parts (CIP1) that will allow you to use code "SBC" when ordering online. This code for SuperBeetles.Com visitors will get you 5% off your total order. When you combine that with free shipping on most items over $50.00 that's quite a savings.

Simply enter code "SBC" in the box when you are completing your order and the discount will be applied.

Thanks to Steve Stanbridge at California Import Parts for recognizing all the SuperBeetles.Com members, fans and visitors!
Wayne Dean
SuperBeetles.com
AllAirCooled.com
Quote 0 0
Precise1
LOL, Good job Wayne, and thanks for the effort ! Big thanks to Steve also... Gee, makes me want to buy something !

Bernard
Measure twice; Cut once....
Quote 0 0
sup73bk
Is it going to work every month because don't they usually change them monthly? I hope you can, awesome thanks.
1972 1302S
dual 34 icts,Pertronix Points,Corbeau Seats, GT Exhaust, Lower front and rear sway-bars, Strut tower bar, Jacob's Elec. Ign., Empi Shifter, Front Disc Brakes & SS Brake Lines

1973 Squareback (1776cc, dual 40mm)
Quote 0 0
Wayne
No, this is a permanent discount for SuperBeetles.Com members and visitors. I've used it already
Quote 0 0
sup73bk
Awesome, Wayne, I appreciate it very much every little bit helps!
1972 1302S
dual 34 icts,Pertronix Points,Corbeau Seats, GT Exhaust, Lower front and rear sway-bars, Strut tower bar, Jacob's Elec. Ign., Empi Shifter, Front Disc Brakes & SS Brake Lines

1973 Squareback (1776cc, dual 40mm)
Quote 0 0