Rocketj
With my son's recent purchase of a 65 Bug from Arizona we are now a 2 Bug family. I have had a 73 super convert since 91. I'm so happy for him, and you all can expect him to have alot of ?????????????????????????.
I know you will help him as much as you have helped me all these years.
Thanks in advance.
Rocky 
Quote 0 0
MY72BUG
Congrats to the whole family.  I see by another response that you are across the lake from me.  Hope to see you and both of those bugs at the Woodward this summer.  I met a pack of VW addicts who had a great spot staked out at the edge of a mall overlooking Woodward sort of up in the northern end of it all.  I plan to meet them all again this August.  And while we are at it, your ' 73 Super 1303 is listed in the TYP15.com international convertible registry in Germany ...... I should hope?  Look it up.  It is a totally non-commercial site looking to register every bug convertible on the planet.  MY72BUG is # 330 in the registry.
Quote 0 0
68autobug

Well, My Son has a beetle...

I forgot... I'm already a two beetle family...  lol..

If I had a large shed and plenty of money..
I'd have so many...  lol

lucky i haven't got either... lol

cheers

LEE

68AutoBug - helping keep air cooled Volkswagens alive in Australia & around the World -

http://community.webshots.com/user/vw68autobug
-
Quote 0 0
Rocketj
I got my bug in '91, the same year as the first "official" Woodward Cruise. Yes, we were in attendance. I grew up near Woodward, my family has lots of history with the road. Had to be there. We will make it a point to look for you.
Wish we had a bigger garage too......
Quote 0 0
Sneaks
The more, the better! We are currently a 2 Bug family, with a third to join on May 2nd. I have a 68 Emory baja replica and my daughter has a 73/75 Standard. Our SCCA rally veteran will join the crowd.
Quote 0 0
kafertoys

As it stands there are 4 beetles and 2 westy's  and thats just the wife and I, my daughter has her eye on a Ghia vert....lol its what happens when you try to save as many as you can.

saving as many as I can
Quote 0 0
fatalifeaten
We;re currently a 3 bug family, until the new owner of my '63 ragtop comes to pick it up.
Daily Driven Dubz Phoenix AZ Family

'66 Deluxe
'63 Deluxe ragtop
'61 Deluxe
Quote 0 0