January_girl
This is a great little car, I bought a little over a year ago from the original owner, who babied it. I have the sticker that was on the window from Pasadena VW. I also have the owner's manual and receipts showing work that was done by the original owner. The engine is a 1600, all I had to do was replace the carburetor and adjust the valves. It does not burn or leak oil.

The interior is near perfect, there are no rips or fading in the upholstery, and the original dash is not cracked at all. The paint is very good, no scratches or chips, it has new rubber around the windows and they do not leak. The odo. says 67,XXX, I've put less than 1,000 miles on it. I'm guessing it has at least 167,000 on it.

The only rust my mechanic could find is a couple of small spots under the battery, and I can see some on the door hinges. The body is straight, no accidents.

Only thing I haven't fixed is the broken gas gauge - - I just fill it up once a month and I'm fine! It has a Pioneer cassette am/fm radio that doesn't seem to work. Tires are good, too.

I'm selling this car mainly because I'm not driving it much, and I really need a car with an A/C, as I'm very sensitive to the heat, and about 9 months out of the year it's too hot for me to drive!

I am open to negotiate on the price, but I won't take any crazy low offers, I'm not in a rush to sell.
I will not entertain out of state buyers, please be local and able to pick up the car.
Asking $2,800.
I am in Pasadena, CA

1973 Super Beetle
Quote 0 0